Choose number of children Summer Camps
You are about to book a SUMMER CAMP place for 2021.
Select the number of Children Below, complete the application form and then full payment will be requested.
You will receive a confirmation email confirming your booking with Starcamp! If you do not receive your confirmation email it may be in your junk email folder, the email address provided is incorrect or there an issue with the payment.If any Information on your confirmation is incorrect please contact us.
Please contact us if you have any queries and we will be delighted to help!
- Only children from the same family can be booked online at any one time.
- Family Discount only applies to Siblings.
- Full payment is taken when booking online.
- You will receive a confirmation email immediately, once booking is complete.
- Please contact the office for group bookings
- Terms and conditions are below and a copy will also be sent with your confirmation email.
€2 booking fee per transaction
Terms And Conditions Starcamp is open to children between the ages of 4 to 12. Easter camps run for 4 days.Drop off and collection times are varied 9.45/10am and 2.15/2.30pm to enable staggered pick up and drop due to Covid19.Starcamp will not be responsible for any child left unsupervised outside these hours. Cancellations made up to 10 days before the camp begins will receive a 50% refund. No refunds will be given for cancellations received less than 10 days before the camp. There is a €/£10 charge for any changes made to an original booking. Starcamp reserves the right to make date/venue changes if necessary.In the event that the camp is not permitted to run due to Health Guidlines in relation to COVID19 Starcamp will change your booking to Easter/Summer 2022.Alternatively Starcamp will issue a credit note which will be valid for 5 years. Starcamp will operate to the highest safety standards. In consideration of the acceptance of above named student in Starcamp the applicant agrees that Starcamp and / or their employees will not be held responsible for any accidents or loss of personal property, however caused. Any participant whose conduct is deemed by the camp manager to be detrimental to the best interest of the programme will be dismissed-no refund will be made. The use of mobile phones are not permitted in Starcamp, except in exceptional situations where approval has been requested from a staff member. Starcamp reserve the right to modify or delete any activity in the event of unforeseen circumstances. Places are allocated on first come first served basis. Permission is granted to seek medical treatment in the event of an accident. A confirmation email or text will be sent as proof of booking. Payment is regarded as acceptance of the booking conditions. Photographs/Videos may be taken for promotional use.
- Staggered drop off and collection times 9.45/10pm & 2.15/2.30pm
- Children must comply with all safety requirements, hand washing and coughing etiquette.
- Children must stay within the same group for the week. No exceptions are permitted.
- Parents must inform Starcamp immediately if you have identified any Covid19 symptoms in your child.
- Our programme has been altered to facilitate the new guidelines.
- No Friday Showcase is permitted in order to comply with guidelines.
- No kit and or complimentary T-Shirts will be provided for the children this year.
- The camp will run outdoors as much as is possible where weather and the venue allows.
- Signage will be displayed at various locations in each venue.
- Hand Sanitizer will be provided at each camp. We request that each child attends camp with their own hand sanitizer for personal use during the week.
- Our Staff will be trained in hand hygiene procedures and will remind children to follow same.
- Anyone showing symptoms of Covid19 prior to or outside of camp hours should not attend Starcamp.
- If a Leader or child on camp is displaying symptoms our staff will follow protocol to ensure the safe isolation of the person until it is possible for them to go home. Masks will be provided for anyone displaying symptoms. Starcamp will complete an incident report and comply with all HSE contact tracing guidelines.