SUMMER CAMP POSITIONS 2017
STARCAMP are currently seeking STARCAMP SUMMER CAMP leaders and Trainee Leaders to work with us nationwide for 2017.
Are you a fully qualified primary or post-primary teacher or a trainee with an interest in performance? Are you a dance / drama / singing instructor that would like to put your talents to good use or are you currently studying any of these subjects? Are you a qualified SNA or do you currently work with children? Then keep reading….
Vital ingredients for the perfect STARCAMP LEADER:
- Must have excellent experience in working with children.
- Must have an understanding of and passion for the performing arts.
- Must be outgoing, vivacious, fun-loving and have a zest for life!
- Must have a natural ability to make children feel special.
- Must be professional, mature and extremely responsible.
- Must take direction well and be a good listener aswell as communicator.
- Must be available for 7 weeks of July and August.
- Must be available for and go through thorough STARCAMP training and will be Garda Vetted.
***STARCAMP Summer camp staff have been offered many opportunities with us throughout the years. Some have sang on Charity singles that we have released into the charts, some have done extra work with us in RTE & TV3 and others have come on board to form part of our full time team***
Please SUBMIT ONLINE APPLICATION FORM BELOW by clicking on the link below or on the right hand side of this page for Starcamp Summer camp leader job, carefully fill out the application form,
We will then be in touch with you in due course regarding the interview process.