Office Administrator Position 2024
Starcamp — Carrigaline, County Cork
STARCAMP– Ireland’s Number One Children’s Network are thrilled to announce an exciting office position at their STARCAMP HQ based in Carrigaline for the right candidate!
STARCAMP are currently recruiting for an Office Administrator position at their unique, rapidly expanding, fun and busy STARCAMP HQ in Carrigaline, Co Cork.
STARCAMP is Ireland’s leading Summer Camp provider. The position on offer is not just an administrative role – it is so much more. The successful candidate will also be involved in HR, staff training, PR and MANY other aspects of the ever-growing business. This role requires a confident, positive, fun-loving person who can work diligently, efficiently and professionally in a fast-paced environment and who wants to grow with the ever-expanding company.
The ideal candidate will have a bright, enthusiastic and strong personality and be able to liaise with our leaders, venues and customers. All other general administration duties will be expected to be carried out as per all Starcamp team members. A good knowledge of excel, IT, etc is essential.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to establish and maintain good working relationships and excellent ongoing communication.
- An interest in performing arts and creativity is an advantage.
- Effective communication skills, written and oral.
- Must have attention to detail, be highly organized, with the ability to work on own initiative.
- Excellent PC Skills.
- Must assist and be heavily involved in the staff training days, paying attention to the performance of candidates on the day.
- As Starcamp is a small, close-knit organisation, the right candidate must also be willing to be involved in other aspects of the business that may be required of them throughout their contract. This may include but is not limited to administration, sales, public relations, human resources, marketing and dealing with parents.
- Must have the ability to motivate and reassure leaders as well as trouble shoot and make tough decisions.
- The right candidate will want to be an integral part of the STARCAMP team and throw themselves into the company eagerly and whole heartedly for our busy camp season.
Please submit your details along with CV below: