Office Administrator Position 2022
Starcamp — Carrigaline, County Cork
Starcamp are hiring an Office Administrator to join their fun and busy STARCAMP Team at STARCAMP HQ. The position will be based in our Head Office in Carrigaline, Co Cork starting in January 2022. This is an 8 month contract (Jan-Aug) with the possibility to extend.
STARCAMP is Ireland’s leading Summer Camp provider. The Administrator position offers an exciting and challenging role for the right candidate.
The ideal candidate will have a bright, enthusiastic and strong personality and be able to deal with our leaders, venues and customers. All other general administration duties will be expected to be carried out as per all Starcamp team members. A good knowledge of excel, IT, etc is essential.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to establish and maintain good working relationships and excellent ongoing communication.
- An interest in performing arts and creativity is an advantage.
- Effective communication skills, written and oral.
- Must have attention to detail, be highly organized, with the ability to work on own initiative.
- Excellent PC Skills.
- Must assist and be heavily involved in the staff training days, paying attention to the performance of candidates on the day.
- As Starcamp is a small, close knit organisation, the right candidate must also be willing to be involved in other aspects of the business that may be required of them throughout their contract. This may include but is not limited to administration, answering the phone, taking bookings, public relations, marketing and dealing with parents.
- Must have the ability to motivate and reassure leaders as well as trouble shoot and make tough decisions
- The right candidate will want to be an integral part of the STARCAMP team and throw themselves into the company eagerly and whole heartedly for our busycamp seasons.
Please submit your details alongwith CV below: