STARCAMP – “IRELAND’S NO 1 FUN & ENTERTAINMENT CAMP!”
STARCAMP 2024 WITH GALA RETAIL PROMISES TO BE OUR BIGGEST, BEST & MOST EXCITING SUMMER CAMP EXPERIENCE TO DATE!
We have never been so excited to spread joy and laughter as we are for the Summer of 2024 where we will offer a whole array of magical NEW activities! At STARCAMP, we are all about the child and building them from the inside out. We promise an atmosphere like never before with boundless positivity, excitement, laughter and fun for all!
STARCAMP will run weekly Camps from the JULY 1st TO AUGUST 16TH 2024.
A LITTLE TASTE OF STARCAMP 2024….
- SING / DANCE / ACT!
- MAGIC TRICKS & ILLUSIONS
- “STARCAMP NEWS & WEATHER DESK”
- ART & DRAWING
- COMEDY, JOKES & LAUGHTER
- VIP TEDDY BEARS PICNIC (YOUNGER KIDS)
- MAKE YOUR OWN TV SHOW (OLDER KIDS)
- VALUABLE LIFE SKILLS (e.g. A good handshake / looking out for others)
- HAND JIVES
- BRAND NEW OUTDOOR CAMP GAMES & ACTIVITIES
- STARCAMP HUNT – FIND OUR SUMMER GOLDEN TICKETS!
- KIDZ QUIZ WHIZ
- KIDS MOVIE & SONG REVIEWS
- TIK TOK DANCES
- TALENT SHOW / SHOW & TELL
- CHALLENGE THE LEADER
- MINI MINDFULNESS
- GRATTITUDE ATTITUDE & POSITIVE AFFIRMATIONS
- FUN FACTS
- FAIRIES AND WIZARDS (YOUNGER KIDS)
- COMPETITIONS, GIVEAWAYS, PRIZES & SO MUCH MORE…..
Sign up to our Newsletter here Newsletter and we will keep you updated.
what’s new to starcamp 2024?
Our “MAGIC & DREAMS DEPARTMENT” create a whole new program every single year, and yes, it takes us a whole year to perfect it and make it as good magical as we possibly can for our Starcampers! Our absolute favourite job at STARCAMP is being creative because we want the children to have as much fun as they possibly can!
We always like to have surprises at STARCAMP each year so watch this space…
- Open to BOYS & GIRLS AGED 4 to 12.
- We recommend that if your child is not already in Primary school, that they are at least beginning their 2nd year of the ECCE Scheme.
- They will be sub divided by age and the program will vary to suit.
- CAMP TIMES: 9:30 – 2:30 for 5 days. These times may be staggered slightly between 9:30 / 9:45am and 2:15 / 2:30pm to avoid congestion. Your drop off time will be allocated by email the week prior to camp, though please allow an extra few minutes for drop off on the FIRST MORNING ONLY. After the first morning – you will know where to drop and collect your child for the remainder of the camp. If you have more than one child to collect, of course they may all be collected at the same time.
- Children should wear comfortable clothes / shoes and bring a packed lunch & plenty to drink, as they will be very active. There will be 2 supervised lunch breaks.
- NO NUTS OR CHEWING GUM allowed please. We have a number of children attending camp with allergies, we ask that you please refrain from providing your children with any nut products.
- MOBILE PHONES are not prohibited at camp. They can remain powered off in their bags if required for outside camp hours.
- OUTDOORS – Please ensure that your child wears sunscreen and brings a sun hat on those fine days. In the event of inclement weather please ensure your child has rain gear with them at all times.
We sincerely thank you for considering sending your precious child to STARCAMP!
Over the past 16 years, our team here at STARCAMP HQ including professional performers, teachers, parents & psychologists have all been involved in creating the perfect camp to give your child a dream week of fun, games, performance and creative arts while helping to grow their confidence and self esteem.
While they are laughing and smiling throughout the week, our staff have been trained to encourage, motivate and mentally psyche them up for the wonderful human being that they are. This is what sets us apart from the rest!
Our focus is on the children each day. We are incredibly aware of nerves, shyness, various levels of ability as well as the born show kids who attend – and ALL are equally important to us.
Everything that we offer at STARCAMP, is hugely beneficial for a child’s well-being. Music – which is proven to ignite developmental and intellectual skills in children, Dance – great for balance, co-ordination aswell as physical strength and flexibility and Drama – where children enter a world of the imagination and where confidence can easily be worked on. These combined with our extremely varied and unique games, art and other offerings make it an easy choice to give your child the gift of STARCAMP.
(Please note: children will be sub divided into their own age groups and there are advancing routines and varying workshops for the older children.)