PLACES VERY LIMITED – AND BOOKING OUT QUICKLY!
STARCAMP with Gala Retail will run Summer Camps from the 28th June to 20th August 2021.
We have never been so excited to put smiles on faces as we are for the Summer of 2021! STARCAMP wouldn’t be STARCAMP if it didn’t have the usual offering of DANCE, DRAMA, MUSIC, MAGIC, COMEDY, NEWS & WEATHER REPORTING, ART, GAMES as well as it’s renowned core ethos of building children’s self esteem and confidence, but this year you can add loads of new outdoor activities and SO MUCH MORE! We promise an atmosphere like never before with boundless positivity, excitement, laughter and fun for all!
(Children will be in groups for the duration of the camp day and will remain with the same leader. There will be staggered drop off and collection times. These will be assigned to you the week prior to camp, between 9:30 and 10am to 2.15 and 2.30pm daily. We are now working only with venues whereby it is possible that parts of each days camp will be carried out outdoors.)
- SING / DANCE / ACT! (Chart toppers, Disney classics, movie favourites)
- MAGIC & TRICKS!
- STARCAMP GAMES & ACTIVITIES
- COMEDY & JOKES!
- “KIDS NEWS DESK” (News & Weather reporting for Kids by Kids)
- STORY & BOOK SCENES
- ART & DRAWING
- TIK TOK DANCES
- FUN & LAUGHTER
- CONIFIDENCE BUILDING & POSITIVE AFFIRMATIONS
- FAIRIES AND WIZARDS (YOUNGER KIDS)
- MAKE YOUR OWN RADIO SHOW (OLDER KIDS)
- & SO MUCH MORE…..
We are thrilled to announce that Gala Retail have joined the STARCAMP Family for 2021 as our title sponsor. They will be sponsoring lots of fun prizes and giveaways throughout the year so keep your eyes on our social media!
(DON’T FORGET: This Summer we are also offering our incredible online “STARCAMP SUMMER CLUB!” 6 WEEKS (1 new show per week from July 1st) 6 THEMES (A different theme each week to include BOOKS – MAGIC – JUNGLE – UNDER THE SEA – COMEDY – HOLLYWOOD). 6 MILLION REASONS TO JOIN. It can be watched any time of the day or night once you become a member!)
- Open to ALL BOYS & GIRLS AGED 4-12.
- CAMP TIMES; 9:30 / 10:00am – 2:00 / 2:30pm for 5 days. After the first morning – you will know where to drop and collect your child for the remainder of the camp.
- Children should wear comfortable clothes / shoes and bring a packed lunch & plenty to drink, as they will be quite active at times. There will be 2 supervised lunch breaks.
- No NUTS OR CHEWING GUM allowed please. We will have a number of children attend camp with allergies, please refrain from all nut products.
- MOBILE PHONES are not prohibited at camp. They can remain powered off in their bags if required for outside camp hours.
- OUTDOORS – Please ensure that your child wears sunscreen and brings a sun hat on those fine days.
Thank you for considering sending your child to STARCAMP Summer Camps with Gala Retail.
Over the past 15 years, teams from STARCAMP HQ including professional performers, teachers, parents, psychologists and some children have been involved in creating the ideal camp to give your child a week of fun, games, performance and creative arts.
While they are laughing and smiling throughout the week, our staff have been trained to encourage, motivate and mentally psyche them up for the wonderful human being that they are. This is what sets us apart from the rest!
Our focus is on the children each day. We are incredibly aware of nerves, shyness, various levels of ability as well as the born showmen and women who attend – and ALL are equally important to us.
Everything that we offer at STARCAMP, is hugely beneficial for a child’s well-being. Music – which is proven to ignite developmental and intellectual skills in children, Dance – great for balance, co-ordination aswell as physical strength and flexibility and Drama – where children enter a world of the imagination and where confidence can easily be worked on. These combined with our extremely varied and unique games, art and other offerings make it an easy choice to give your child the gift of STARCAMP.
(Please note: children will be sub divided into their own age groups and there are advancing routines and varying workshops for the older children.)