STARCAMP – “CHILDREN’S HAPPY PLACE!”
STARCAMP 2022 WITH GALA RETAIL PROMISES TO BE OUR BIGGEST, BEST & MOST EXCITING SUMMER CAMP EXPERIENCE TO DATE!
THIS YEARS THEME – BE CONFIDENT!
We have never been so excited to spread joy and laughter as we are for the Summer of 2022, where we will offer a whole array of magical NEW activities! STARCAMP wouldn’t be STARCAMP if it didn’t have the usual DANCE, DRAMA, MUSIC, MAGIC, COMEDY, NEWS & WEATHER REPORTING, ART, GAMES as well as it’s renowned core ethos of building children’s self esteem and confidence, but this year you can add loads of SURPRISES, GIVEAWAYS, NEW OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES, ILLUSIONS, FANCY DRESS and MUCH MORE! We promise an atmosphere like never before with boundless positivity, excitement, laughter and fun for all!
STARCAMP will run weekly Camps from the JULY 4TH TO AUGUST 26TH 2022.
A LITTLE TASTE OF STARCAMP 2022….
- SING / DANCE / ACT! (Chart toppers, Disney classics, movie favourites)
- LEARN NEW MAGIC TRICKS & ILLUSIONS!
- TALENT SHOW / SHOW & TELL
- FUN FACTS!
- HAND JIVES
- COMEDY, JOKES & LAUGHTER!
- BRAND NEW STARCAMP GAMES & ACTIVITIES
- “KIDS NEWS DESK” (News / Acting out Celeb Interviews & Weather reporting – “For Kids by Kids”)
- KIDS MOVIE & SONG REVIEWS!
- QUIZ WHIZ!
- STORY & BOOK SCENES
- ART & DRAWING
- TIK TOK DANCES
- FANCY DRESS
- CHALLENGE THE LEADER!
- VIP TEDDY BEARS PICNIC (YOUNGER KIDS)
- FUN & FROLICS
- GRATTITUDE ATTITUDE!
- MINI MINDFULNESS
- CONIFIDENCE BUILDING & POSITIVE AFFIRMATIONS
- FAIRIES AND WIZARDS (YOUNGER KIDS)
- MAKE YOUR OWN RADIO SHOW (OLDER KIDS)
- COMPETITIONS, GIVEAWAYS, PRIZES & SO MUCH MORE…..
We are thrilled to announce that Gala Retail have joined the STARCAMP Family once again for 2022 as our title sponsor. They will be sponsoring lots of fun prizes and giveaways throughout the year so keep your eyes on our social media!
If you have any queries in relation to any of our camps, please always feel free to email us email@example.com. Sign up to our Newsletter here Newsletter and we will keep you updated.
(COVID19 – While we hope and dream it will not be something that we have to consider next year, we will follow all guidelines that will be in place at the time of camp.)
- Open to BOYS & GIRLS AGED 4 to 12. (We recommend that if your child is not already in Primary school, that they are at least beginning primary education in September).
- CAMP TIMES; 9:30 / 10:00am – 2:00 / 2:30pm for 5 days. After the first morning – you will know where to drop and collect your child for the remainder of the camp. (We offer staggered drop off and collection times to avoid long queues. These will be allocated to you the week prior to camp.)
- Children should wear comfortable clothes / shoes and bring a packed lunch & plenty to drink, as they will be very active. There will be 2 supervised lunch breaks.
- NO NUTS OR CHEWING GUM allowed please. We have a number of children attending camp with allergies, we ask that you please refrain from providing your children with any nut products.
- MOBILE PHONES are not prohibited at camp. They can remain powered off in their bags if required for outside camp hours.
- OUTDOORS – Please ensure that your child wears sunscreen and brings a sun hat on those fine days. In the event of inclement weather please ensure your child has rain gear with them at all times.
We sincerely thank you for considering sending your precious child to STARCAMP!
Over the past 15 years, our team here at STARCAMP HQ including professional performers, teachers, parents & psychologists have all been involved in creating the perfect camp to give your child a dream week of fun, games, performance and creative arts while helping to grow their confidence and self esteem.
While they are laughing and smiling throughout the week, our staff have been trained to encourage, motivate and mentally psyche them up for the wonderful human being that they are. This is what sets us apart from the rest!
Our focus is on the children each day. We are incredibly aware of nerves, shyness, various levels of ability as well as the born show kids who attend – and ALL are equally important to us.
Everything that we offer at STARCAMP, is hugely beneficial for a child’s well-being. Music – which is proven to ignite developmental and intellectual skills in children, Dance – great for balance, co-ordination aswell as physical strength and flexibility and Drama – where children enter a world of the imagination and where confidence can easily be worked on. These combined with our extremely varied and unique games, art and other offerings make it an easy choice to give your child the gift of STARCAMP.
(Please note: children will be sub divided into their own age groups and there are advancing routines and varying workshops for the older children.)